Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wedding story

Alright, here it is. The showcase for the first wedding I've photographed (many of these are Mom's too, teamwork is a wonderful thing). I am very pleased with how this turned out, it was a perfect day for them.

NOTE: I have been fully immersed in the sweet sappiness of wedding music and photos far too long. Now that I'm basically done I need a strong dose of tackle football or something equally rough and bloody. Who's in?



Also, my website is up. I have some adjustments to make, but you can view it now. www.happinesscaptured.com

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures Anna. I'm impressed!
    The turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Anna. Everyone is growing up..its pretty amazing to watch.

    Take care.

    Mr. Black

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I have two more possibly lined up for this summer.

    And yes, Mr. B, everybody has grown up. Including your kids.

    ReplyDelete