Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dan & Renee family

Another family photo shoot, album linked here.
(fun fact: I went to kindergarten with Dan... and now I teach his little girl in Cubbies.  That's insane.  When did we get this old?)














This was extremely hard.  I had no idea what its like trying to take family photos with 3 young children that have the attention span of a gnat and the cooperation of a mule.  (I am NOT speaking ill of this family, I think its probably something that cameras bring out in most normal kids)

* Settings?  My camera has different settings?  I forgot.
* Make sure you can see Baby's face? I forgot.
* That cool "circle" formation I wanted to try in posing?  I forgot.
* White balance?  I forgot.
* Focus on purpose?  I forgot.
* Group tight?  I forgot.

Oh well.  Got some pretty good ones anyway.  I have a secret trick, but I'll never tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment