Sunday, December 19, 2010

Swatch

I have a list this week.
1. Finish "The Dress." Check out this fabric swatch! Isn't is gorgeous? (bad light, but you get the idea)

I have been working on this poor dress for a few years. It started as this weird period costume (what was I thinking?) with a massive skirt a few years ago, but I became afraid of it. Afraid A: because where on earth would I wear it? and B: because I made it too small I think. So, after a year or so of walking by it and pretending not to see it, I decided to start over. There was enough fabric in the skirt alone to cut out an entirely different dress. I got pretty far on it, but then got to a point where I would have to ask Kristy for help. Thus it has sat for several months. Unfortunately I'm independent.
It's going to be way classy. I've already overused all of my expressive words today, so I have to leave it at that.

2. The wedding pictures. This is so hard because I want to do a good job of selecting and presenting them. Could I just say "here" and give them a disk with all the original photos? Absolutely not. Unfortunately I'm a perfectionist.

3. My business website. Unfortunately I'm a perfectionist. I've had the site all but done 3 times now, only to decide I can't stand it ... leading to a fresh start.

2 comments:

  1. Just get it done!
    You are being a perfect procrastinator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good call.
    The list is going very well, by the way.

    ReplyDelete