Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shooting September

Top 10 - September
(Most of these are with the new camera)
1. Its hard to say goodbye
2. Vintage pearls
3. View from the top
4. Country kid

5. Labor Day
6. Little Turkey :-)
7. The secret of life is letting go
(Facing the Giants)
8. Best seat in the house


9. Okay, not awesome pictures, but def. a fun night.  We had a broadcast journalism student and a film student stay at our house last weekend, Kelley & Gillette.  Kelley taught us all HEAPS about our cameras, and we went to the park for a midnight photoshoot.  I love random educational field trips.
10.  I did not take these pictures.  It was a noteworthy day however.
My family painted CJ & Kris's house in an afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. 2. What a pretty necklace!
    6. My fav of the group... I can remember when we lived next to the fairgrounds and we used to sneak in and just look at everything in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pearls. They are the definition of class.

    ReplyDelete