Monday, September 13, 2010

neato frito: friends

I'd like to introduce you to some of my friends.

Gillette
















Gillette is one of the coolest, classiest young women you'll ever meet. She's sweet, bubbly, stylish, smiley, encouraging, upbeat, talented... Yeah, all that. She was on a state officer team a couple years after me. We went on a few 4-H trips together, most memorably Canada.
I'm excited to announce she was ANCHORING on MT-PBS tonight. Woohoo! Unfortunately I didn't see it because I don't have tv. I feel a little bit cool to be able to say that she'll be staying at my house one of these weekends.

Steph & Rach

















My currentish/formerish coworkers. I mostly like them because we celebrate/d Ice Cream Thursdays together. Steph, aka The Nosepicker, aka Pregnant Lady, aka Agent X is very fun. And random. And very good at layering. She's like the Energizer Bunny of spunkiness. She is also in the middle of an office garbage can war with the Tan Man.

Rachel. What can I say about Rachel? I find that its good to ask her as she's just starting into a story, "Now Rachel, did this REALLY happen?" It helps remind her to check her exagerations before they blow out of proportion. She was the intern. Do you think she ever got me a cup of coffee? No. Pff, what's up with that? Last time I checked, that was the #1 job of newspaper interns.

Just kidding Rach. :-P You're pretty cool inspite of your insane ego.

Oh yeah, welcome to my blog girls. Now you can cyber-stalk me.

No comments:

Post a Comment