Tuesday, September 14, 2010

the birthday cake

Dana's birthday was yesterday (so was her baby Charlotte's).

I remember when she turned 6 (or maybe it was 5), and my Mom made the most beautiful cake for her I've ever seen in my life.  In my little eyes it was the ultimate birthday cake.  Nothing will ever be better.  Period.  End of story.

I don't know if you remember it Dana, but it had all these pretty ladies with big beautiful ballgowns.  

Oh it was wonderful and magical and spectacular.  I'm sure Mom has a picture of it somewhere.

Happy birthday girls.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the one. I think just had one lady, but it was definitely the most beautiful cake ever. Your mom was good about taking care of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes too!... And the ring. I still can't believe you got me that!

    ReplyDelete