Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cora and the carnival

This video shows you exactly what I meant about Cora.
Cora's got texture. I call her "Crunchy PB".
Some of you know, I LOVE texture. And Crunchy Peanut Butter is probably my favorite. So for Cora to earn the name of Crunchy PB is probably one of the highest compliments you could attain from me. Its the perfect blend of crunch, salt and sweet. That's Cora.

And here is a slideshow of the carnival pictures. I have to say, this is currently my FAVORITE night just lately. I'm pretty happy to have rediscovered my friends ... and....
do you know how much fun it is to scream at the top of your lungs for a couple of hours and its perfectly acceptable?

Count me in for next year!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm jealous! We missed the fair this year... and we didn't make the annual trip to Silverwood Theme Park.
    I want to go on a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That looks like so much fun! I wish we could get a big group like that to go. We are going to SilverWood this weekend with a group so that should be fun. :) Miss you guys!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete