Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Steph & Jaron (& Timothy)

Yay! (its only a minute long, I promise)
I love my camera. And my friends / guinea pigs.
We had another very fun photo shoot. Steph has become a very good friend of mine this year, you would all like her. She is going to be the coolest Mom too.

I can't wait to retouch some of these pictures, but I just don't have the time these days. Here's a preview though, not bad straight out of the camera!



Did I mention I love my camera?
Did I mention I love taking pictures?
Did I mention I love everyday life?


Thanks Agent Q (Stephanie)!
You are inspiring. High five.

5 comments:

  1. No time? I thought you'd retired to have more time! Thats really good. I like that tune

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing, that retirement business. You have to stop going in to work to be done there. Haven't quite gotten that part figured out yet. I think I'm going to have to move or die to truly be done there.

    And yes! I love this song too. It's from the Wedding Singer, I think Adam Sandler actually sang it himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Anna! What a sweet couple!
    These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, good morning Dana. Fancy meeting you here. Glad you like 'em. I'm hoping to get my 'business site' up today, I'll have to bring you up to speed because I think YOU should be doing this too.

    ReplyDelete