Thursday, November 25, 2010

The greatest blessing of all

Four years ago today, November 25, 2006, I asked Jesus Christ to save me.
I can never be thankful enough for what He did for me on the cross of Calvary.

There's so much to be thankful for, especially this year, that my faucet has been leaky all week.
I can't begin to tell you what God has done in our lives in the last 12 months.
I am thankful for the storms of life, and the dissapointments, and the closed doors.
I am thankful for the growth God has given.
I am thankful for a faithful few friends that have boldy and courageously stood in the gap this year.
I am thankful for my Pastor and his dear family.
I am thankful for my family, immediate and extended.
I am thankful for what and whom lies ahead.

Thank you Lord for saving my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment