Thursday, October 21, 2010

recycling hampsters

Do you ever have one of those weeks where you have too much on your mind, and you keep the big stuff together pretty well but the small things all fall apart?

  • Yesterday I kept telling the new guy at work about our recycling hampsters.  Do you ever say a word, and something in your brain says "that wasn't quite right" but you can't figure it out so you keep saying it?  Yeah, recycling hampsters. 
  • Last night I locked my keys in my car at church.... aaaaaa-gain.
  • Today I forgot to wear deodorant.  I remembered it twice this morning and set out to find it, but got de-railed.

Oh Anna, Anna, Anna.
You have issues.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahahahaha! Ha!
    Psh. Hampsters.
    That's funny he didn't correct you... did you at least get a wierd look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we both looked at each other a little funny.

    In bed that night, it hit me. Hampers was the word I was looking for. They are laundry baskets. I cleared it up with him yesterday.

    He said he was imagining little hampsters in the back shredding paper with their teeth.
    The sports guy said he thought I was talking about killing hampsters and composting their bodies to fertilize the soil.

    Eww.

    ReplyDelete