Tuesday, August 9, 2011

{M} family photos

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."
~Jane Howard



Another family shoot recently.  This happens to be part of my extended family.  More photos linked here.
I'm shooting another wedding on Saturday in Missoula.  This should be a lot of fun, because I'm the backup.  So I get to catch all the getting ready stuff, behind the scenes and otherwise unnoticed details.  It should be fairly stress free.   I'm really excited to get dressed up for this one.  Its part of my extended family and fairly formal.  My plan at this point: 'THE' classic black sheath, long pearls and red nails and toes... also these killer strappy silver heels.
:-)
I was born to dress up.

No comments:

Post a Comment