Thursday, June 9, 2011

I remember!

I KNEW there was something I specifically wanted to tell you...

I shot, or rather my Mama and I shot another wedding.  OH MAN GUYS!  I love these pictures.  The entire 45 minute drive by myself to the chapel the morning of, I was reverse pep talking myself.  "Anna, are you retarded?!  What are you doing shooting another wedding?  What on earth possessed you to take these people's money??  You don't know what you're doing.  The pictures will stink and they'll all know you're an imposter.  Shouldn't you pull over and throw up?"

Haha.

It turned out so so so wonderful though.  Can't wait to share the photos, but I have to cut them down from 1300+.

Probably the funnest part of the day was following around the guys.  I've known them forever.  They're buds.  They're my buds too.  We laughed and laughed until I thought I'd pee my pants.

1 comment:

  1. You're just taking pictures, I don't think the quality of the wedding photos really makes alot of difference in a marriage. But that aside, shame on you for feeling inadequate!

    ReplyDelete