Friday, June 10, 2011

desktop bg

Dana's post reminded me of another thing I was going to tell you.  Or share I guess.
This picture fascinates me.  Its been my desktop background since I visited Dana.

I don't know why, but my style of photography is capturing the otherwise unnoticed details.  I LOVE details.
Like this picture.  I personally think its so captivating, but normally when you look at flowers you never see the stems.  This picture is powerful without the flowers.

What do you think?  (texture applied, courtesy of face-to-face lesson with Dana)
Click to enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun how photography brings that out.
    I remember when minute details started becoming so interesting, and shades of colors started popping.
    I see so much more than I did before.
    Everything seems extra beautiful when I try to envision it through the lens!

    ReplyDelete