Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BE {engaged}

I have a few days off, so I'm trying to get caught up on photo editing.
This is a very fun shoot from November.  A COLD day in November.  Like close to 0 cold.  Wind cold.  Just plain cold.  It was really good for me because it pushed me to step outside my comfort zone.  We actually shot quite a few photos inside, which I tend to avoid at all costs.  I found enough natural light to get some beautiful pictures, and I jumped a mental hurdle.
Yay!

Many of the outside pictures tended to have a bluish tint.  My favorite color is blue, so that works.  But I think it was the tone of the sky and the cold day.  After editing the photos, I ran the Pioneer Woman Warmer action on the blue ones, it was just the right touch.
Enjoy, the full album is linked here.




1 comment: