Thursday, July 28, 2011

please pray

Dear friends.
If I know you, if I don't.

Please pray.  My former boss of 7 1/2 years, probably my closest friend outside of family on this earth, is going through a dark valley.  Her husband was found to have brain tumors two months ago.  I've been praying for them fervently, brokenly.  Somehow the last few days it has really gripped me.  Time is short I believe.  I don't even know what to pray for.  I guess that he will make peace with God before he goes.  That the family will enjoy the time they have left.  That I know how to be there for her.

Today I can't seem to pull myself together.  There has been an endless stream of hot tears running down my face since I got off work.  I don't understand why heartache must be.  I'm not questioning God's goodness.  My frail human heart just can't comprehend.

1 comment: