Monday, July 18, 2011

participating

No sitting back and watching summer go by.
Nope!  Not for this girl.  Not this year.

The BEAUTY of my new job is that I have Fridays off.  Every Friday.  I usually fill them with paying work of some sort, but not lately.  This summer has been the funnest of my life.

I am LIVING it.  :-)

  • Bible Conference... check.
  • Hiking in Glacier with Kristy - 12 miles... check.  (it almost killed me, but what an accomplishment)
  • Camping - in a tent.  In bear country.... check.
  • Yellowstone National Park... check.
  • Bigfork Summer Theatre... check.
  • Yellowstone Playmill Theatre... check.
  • State 4-H Congress... check.
  • Dairy Queen - frequently... check.
  • Tons of Montana summer road miles on my car... check.
  • Returning to a backroad I found last summer when I got lost and hiking around in the most beautiful woods with huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge boulders... check.
  • Tan... kinda check.
  • Over 3,000 photos from July so far... check.
  • Chopped my hair... ch-ch-check.  Ahuh, that's right.  I'm loving it!
  • Painted my toenails... check.

I kid you not.  Great summer.
I don't know what's come over me, but I am totally participating in life.

Its still crazy busy.  The dental office is booked.  Mom and Dad are moving soon.  Photography shoots are rolling in.  Freelance design jobs are popping up.  I stay up past midnight every night working on these extra paying projects.


Mmmmm.  I love life.  God is good.

1 comment: