Saturday, January 29, 2011

my favorite

Who is your favorite?  "My Anna."  This took some prompting and the purchasing of a small kid-friendly baseball bat. It makes me melt when he refers to me as "MY Anna."  He's still learning his prepositions, and in his mind its like saying My Mommy, My Daddy, etc.  But doesn't it sound cool?  My Anna.

He loves "MY Baby Sister" very much already.  Kristine is due in April, but as far as my nephew is concerned, Baby Sister is here already.  He talks to her all the time and reads her books.  He's gotten a little confused and sometimes tells us that he has a baby puppy in his belly too.  The bellybutton is the portal through which he communicates with his baby sister.  The other day, he pried Kristine's belly button open and peered in... "Oh Mommy!  Mommy I SEE her!  I see Baby Sister!"

I cannot imagine life without this precious little boy. 

1 comment: