Friday, July 23, 2010

Share your lunch. Fun things happen.

As I opened up my bag of cherries for lunch today, I was inspired to challenge my co-worker to a cherry pit spit contest.

As we headed to the alley, we picked up another contestant in the hall. It was an all-star line-up... the editor, graphic artist and advertising rep.

Wait... there's boys on bikes hanging out. "You boys, come over here."

The rest is recorded.



I love summer days. You never know what fun adventures await.

p.s. My pit launch was pathetic. Like 2 feet.

3 comments:

  1. The exciting rural life
    ... maybe I should let the kids try this. At the very least they'd get a giggle out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever Brandon. We all know that you're secretly training to become a pit spitter.

    ReplyDelete