Saturday, June 12, 2010

Scratch that

The part about being an adult, I mean.

"How did you get a rugburn on your stomach?" a person might ask.
I slid down the stairs.
Several times. So did Kristy (somehow I think she started it).
Oh the things we'll do to impress a cute boy.

Anna?
What baby?
Anna, peas?
Please what?
Peas? Stairs?
Ahhh. You want ME to slide down the stairs too?
Yep!


I was skeptical at first, but his enthusiasm was not misplaced. It WAS a great deal of fun. However I do not have sufficient padding to make a career of stair sliding. Kristy and the Little Turkey will demonstrate the sport below.

2 comments:

  1. Aww... your nephew is really cute. :) You always seem to have so much fun with him. Can't wait to see you at the Bible conference! :D

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute... kids are the best for making you act like a child.

    ReplyDelete