Thursday, April 22, 2010

April

Pictures of April...
enjoy.

MONTANA WEATHER
Last Tuesday,
I woke up to TONS of really incredible heavy sticky snow.
The kind that lasts only a day, and is I-D-E-A-L for playing in.
Argh.  Have to go to work.  What to do?  What to do?

There's always lunch break.

I borrowed some kids to come have a snowball fight with me.
 We played so hard I almost passed out.
That's pathetic.



The next day, we had another earthquake, 3.something.  Small this time, but I went running.  I don't know where I was going, but I forgot to grab my purse.

And the day after that, the snow was all gone.
Beautiful sunshine, green grass, birds singing.  No more tremors.

Holding hands with my 2nd favorite Aunt.

Getting ready for our big bro's birthday party.

How many malted chocolate eggs can he fit in his mouth?
Eight.

Sweet glasses dude.

3 comments:

  1. You love your snow and I'll love my sunshine :)
    Are you going to Grandpa's birthday bash in July?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love the sunshine too, but if the snow is here we might as well enjoy it, right?

    And YES! I just got approval for time off yesterday. I'll be there the night of July 6 - July 8.

    And you, Dana? Are you coming? That was the first thing I asked Mom when she told me. She said she didn't know, but not to get my hopes up because it's not always easy making summer travel plans when you've got little ones.

    And so, as mildly as I can put it, without too much pressure, I AM SO EXCITED TO (maybe) SEE YOU! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I think * key word THINK * I'm coming. The only thing that might would interfere is AJ's new job. We're talking about maybe just the kids and I coming if he can't make it... he's hesitant to send me by myself with all the kids.
    Potty breaks can be a bugger without any help!

    ReplyDelete