Tuesday, February 9, 2010

...that special time of year is nearing...

Okay, so lots of people from lots of places gather in Montana for this.

Also, boys chase girls with snakes...


















If you tell a guy to go jump off a cliff, he probably will...














There's heaps and heaps of pretty Christian girls, and the girl / guy ratio is about 13:1 by my calculations from this photo. 














P.S. guys, there are two girls in particular (you know who you are) who are especially looking for fellows that wear suspenders and drive purple mini-vans. There were a few other qualifications too, weren't there Lauren & Flynn?
(I'd gladly post your list for you, I think people would find it to be inspirational)






Still don't guess...
more clues coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. LOL I think that would be hilarious if you posted that list!!! I kind of forgot about it but it is bring back memories. I still can't believe Pastor Sowell read that in front of church! LOL Hope to see you guys soon!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete