Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hearing things

This is so strange.
Last night (technically this morning) I heard the town sirens go off.  I sat up in bed and looked at the clock, it was 3:58 a.m.


I instinctively started praying for whoever was in trouble, and for the crews headed out to the emergency, as it was cold and dark, and the roads were slick and snowy.


At work this morning, I asked if anyone knew what the accident was.  No one else had heard the siren, even a gal that lives across the street from the siren didn't hear it.


I KNOW I did not imagine this, as I specifically remember looking at the clock and praying.  Perhaps someone somewhere just needed prayer so God put a siren in my dream.


My co-workers think I'm crazy.  They might be on track with that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment