Monday, March 19, 2012

BE {in love} .... wedding

Shooting weddings... I have a love/hate struggle inside me everytime I'm asked. I never intended to taking wedding photos. Its intimidating. Scary. This is one of the biggest days of your life, and you want ME to capture it?!

You must not know that I am so absentminded that I lock my keys in my car often, get so deep in thought that I walk into walls, set my purse on a hot stove, wash my hair 3 times because I can't remember if I did it once....

You must not know that I feel sick to my stomach every wedding morning, that I wait for 4-5 days to even go through your pictures because I dread opening them up to find that I blurred your moments, blew out your special glances.

You must know that in the end, I cry. I LOVE this. After all of that, I love it. I love hanging out in the background, getting a special glance into the heart of every deeply special moment. I love thinking about God's almighty plan, and how he brings 2 people together.

2 comments:

  1. Love the videos in the middle. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job putting this together. The later photos of the 2 of them are gorgeous! Oh, and I finally made the connection from "BE" to "WE". Clever :-)

    ReplyDelete