Wednesday, March 23, 2011

in the multitude of counselors there is safety

Clayton.
Dana.
Kristy.

My counselors.

Strong, solid Godly advice from each one this week - and always. Each perspective very different.
Each one immensely helpful. Family was such a good idea that God had.


They know my heart.  I trust them.  We can be frank.  We can be honest.  Its taken some heartaches and tears before I learned to accept and ask for advice, from anyone.  Now I'm eager for it from those I respect.  I think the advice that you trust the most is that which comes from someone you know has been there.  "There" being the bottom.  The bottom is different for everyone, but hitting it seems to be an essential element in a person's life if they're ever going to be able to help anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment