Saturday, February 5, 2011

such and such things

and if [that had been] too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.
II Sam. 12:8

There's such freedom in doing things God's way.  Letting go and putting my life in his hands.
He hath given me such and such things!

Salvation.
Mountains.
Family.
Friends.
Chocolate.
My own thermostat for my room.
A happy heart. {so happy}
Smiles that can't be wiped off my face.
A pair of Silver jeans given to me.  Perfect fit.  Perfect length.
A massive appetite.  I can't wait for mealtime these days.  :-)
Did I mention family?  I don't think its possible to love them any more than I do.
An amazing church.
Songs.
A car.
Dana.
A job that I love.

Shewwww!
If life gets any better I might burst.

3 comments:

  1. you read my mind!
    Waiting to have time to post about my 'such and such' things is antagonizing!
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow we have SO much to be thankful for!!! Isn't it funny how out of the most trying times in life come the most blessings and peace...
    Don't we serve an awesome God?!?!?!

    Love ya, Flynn

    ReplyDelete